IdeaLaw enables you to manage your receivables easily and quickly, and to maintain details of invoices issued and payments received listed by client and matter, including aged subtotals. Unique collection/reminder messages can be user-designed to add focused reminders to your A/R client statements, keyed to the age of the outstanding account.
Other accounts receivable features include:
ICGP/idealgroup.com/idealaw 2010.10.09. Copyright © 2019 the Ideal Computer Group Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of the Ideal Computer Group Inc. is prohibited.
- A/R Client Statements provide clients with a monthly update on their accounts receivable status
- Collection/reminder messages can be customised to add focused reminders on your A/R Client Statements
- Posting client payments creates a "Deposit Slip" which can be used to replace your manually prepared bank deposit slip
- Aged A/R Report can be printed numerically by client number or alphabetically by client name and includes the contact name and phone number of clients
- Interest can be added to outstanding accounts receivable on client/matters of your choosing at an interest rate you specify
- Define for each of your clients whether they should: be issued A/R Client Statements; charged interest on overdue A/R (and on what age of the A/R); and whether a collection/reminder message should appear on their statements
- Cheques and cash receipts can be totaled separately thus simplifying the month end reconciliation
IdeaLaw enables you to run any number of practices or management companies on a single software licence.